Building an Effective and Cohesive Leadership Team
Using the best-selling program 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, Einblau & Associates helps leadership teams work towards becoming a more cohesive and dynamic leadership team.
For any team to consistently accomplish the results that it sets out to achieve, it must overcome five common dysfunctions:
- Absence of Trust
- Fear of Conflict
- Lack of Commitment
- Avoidance of Accountability
- Inattention to Results
This program begins with a leadership team self-assessment and learning modules for each of the common Five Dysfunctions.
At the end of this team building session, your leadership will have defined:
- Opportunities to work better as a leadership team
- Specific behaviours that support team’s success
- The desired culture for the leadership team
- Specific Commitments from each leader to the success of the leadership team
For more information, please Connect With Us
I found the course fun, enlightening and extremely useful. During the class I had the opportunity to try out my new skills and insights I'd learned for successfully mediating a conflict. I highly recommend this course for other managers.
Excellent format and interaction. Very effective tools and techniques!