Valid & Reliable Assessment Tools: Personal Strengths, Work Style, Emotional Intelligence, Pre-employment Right Fit
Einblau & Associates has spent many years searching for and evaluating assessment tools that can accurately provide predictive analytics such as:
- An individual’s strengths (natural & adapted)
- Team dynamics and strengths
- Level of proficiency in soft-skills competencies
- Motivational behavioural styles
- Behavioural styles impacting conflict
- Behaviour required to resolve conflict
- Emotional Intelligence Competencies (EQ)
- Critical non-technical skills required for success in specific job roles
- Gaps between potential candidates vis-a-vis job role skills requirements
- Skills proficiency comparisons between potential candidates
How do we know our assessments are accurate? We only use assessment tools that are rigorously tested for validity and reliability and have a long history of wide use across the globe. As an example, TTI SI, one of the companies we partner with has a patented brain imaging process they use continually validate the accuracy of their assessment questionnaires. More importantly, our clients consistently give us anecdotal feedback that their assessment reports provide results that are “uncannily accurate”, which gives them a clear understanding of where to focus their leadership development efforts.
We use our assessment tools to help clients with: their own leadership development, teambuilding, developing strategies for improved accountability & performance, creating more effective communication and analyzing job requirements to hire the best.
The results? Successful teams with strong leaders, higher employee retention, and reduced workplace conflict and stress.
The assessments we use most often in our work are:
For more information, please Connect With Us
I found the course fun, enlightening and extremely useful. During the class I had the opportunity to try out my new skills and insights I'd learned for successfully mediating a conflict. I highly recommend this course for other managers.
Excellent format and interaction. Very effective tools and techniques!