As people transition upward through positions with more leadership responsibility, it is often difficult to determine what skills to prioritize for further development. Others, particularly subordinates, are not usually comfortable pointing out what a manager could be doing better. That’s why 360-degree feedback tools are so helpful to determine:
- What specifically a manager is doing well that is getting noticed and providing value to the team;
- What skills require further development and success in their current role;
- Skills to master in order to move upward into higher leadership roles.
The question then becomes: which 360-degree tool should be used? Einblau & Associates has a suite of 360-degree feedback assessments that our clients have found very useful for gaining feedback for skill and career development. The 360-degree assessments we use are:
- The Management Effectiveness Profile System (MEPS): measuring 14 key management skills required for success
- Coaching 360: effectiveness of specific coaching behaviours required for success in mentoring, tutoring, counselling and performance correction coaching conversations
- EQ –I 2.0: Emotional Intelligence specific to leadership
All our 360-degree assessments are administered quickly and easily online. Summary reports of each assessment are reviewed through 1-1 coaching sessions with an Einblau Coach to properly interpret results and create an action plan for development initiatives.
For more information, please Connect With Us