Conflict Mediation Skills for Managers
This two-day course is designed to specifically address a critical skill that all leaders must have; how to mediate conflict between employees.
Working with Conflict introduces participants to Relationship Awareness Theory® and to the best practice approaches used for resolving conflict and difficult situations.
The incorporation of interactive learning experiences and mediation activities gives participants the chance to practice various approaches to resolving workplace issues using real life examples.
- Become better able to manage yourself and others when there is conflict
- Clarify your role as a manager/leader in resolving issues
- Understand Relationship Awareness Theory® and its value in conflict management
- Learn to identify three types of conflict typically found in organizations
- Understand the cost of conflict
- Understand the leader’s role in workplace conflict
- Establish an appropriate forum for resolving conflict
- Practice “Listen to Learn™” – sorting out what is really being said
Info & Contact
Session Length: 2-day client in-house session
- Participants: Supervisors, Managers, Organization Leaders
For more information, please Connect With Us
Interested in this course?
I found the course fun, enlightening and extremely useful. During the class I had the opportunity to try out my new skills and insights I'd learned for successfully mediating a conflict. I highly recommend this course for other managers.
Excellent format and interaction. Very effective tools and techniques!