Gain Time by Managing Workflow
Cutting edge research into the science of personal productivity offers new insight into old myths surrounding productivity and workflow efficiency. In this dynamic presentation, participants will discover practices that make substantial differences in how effectively they juggle work responsibilities.
Critical to the successful implementation of these processes, participants will also be introduced to energy management concepts. By the end of the course they’ll gain enough insight to create practical, targeted, biologically smart workflow management plans. They’ll also know how to sustain the enthusiasm and commitment to implement them.
- Understand how current workflow management methods can actually drain energy and focus
- How and where most popular workflow strategies fall short.
- Learn alternatives to “keeping it all in your head.”
- Strategies for dealing with distraction, procrastination, multitasking, delegation, and workflow efficiency.
- Develop strategies for restructuring work flow in ways that maximize time and energy
Note: This session works well as a standalone session or as a companion piece to Time Multiplied 1
Info & Contact
- Duration: ½ day (4 hours)
- For more information contact Dawn Groves
- Designed for managers, supervisors, front line staff