- Two full days of expert, personalized instruction
- Comprehensive textbook, workbook, and quick reference cards
- Two continental breakfast buffets (freshly baked breakfast breads, sliced seasonal fruit,juice, yogurt, and coffee/tea bar)
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks (fruit, cookies, snacks, coffee/tea bar, cold drinks)
- Two delicious catered lunch buffets
Coaching for Commitment gives managers the tools and skills to effectively supervise employee performance and e nsure an ongoing commitment to superiour results.Participants will enjoy a uniquely effective, practical approach to hands-on training that covers the four key coaching competences: 1) confronting (performanceimprovement), 2) problem solving, 3) mentoring, and 4) tutoring.
The completed form holds your reservation while the payment is being processed. Your seat is assured upon receipt of course fees. Contact Rachelle Lee if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep a copy of the form for reference. Sorry, no cancellations; substitutions are permitted. Fees are refunded in the event of insufficient registration. Email the completed form to Rachelle Lee, email@example.com.