About The Course
Improving the bottom line through performance, accountability and productivity
Soft Skills Training for Managers and Supervisors
This is a two day course designed to give leaders the specific tools and skills they need to manage performance and ensure their employees’ ongoing commitment to superior results. This course has run successfully since 1999. Many clients consider this course to be a keystone of their supervisor/management development program.
Correcting poor performance is a task most managers avoid because they don’t know how to discuss problems effectively with employees. This course addresses this dilemma, and managers emerge with a step-by-step way to give corrective feedback.
Course material can be immediately applied on-the-job. Our aim is to teach soft skills that get results. Leaders manage more effectively, which improves the quality of work life for both employees and their managers.
This course is designed for supervisors, managers (operations, project, administration), senior leaders, and executives all with more than 6 months experience. It is not appropriate for new supervisors.
Info & Contact
- Duration: two full days
- To reserve space or ask questions, contact course instructor Rachelle Lee.
- The 2018 course fee of $1,900.00 (plus GST) includes:
- Two days of small group instruction relevant to leaders in all industries
- All course materials including the Coaching for Commitment textbook
- Catered meals and snacks (two breakfasts, snacks during morning/afternoon breaks, two lunch buffets)
- Maximum enrollment is 20 participants. Seats are held on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Designed for experienced project, administration, and engineering managers. All participants must have at least 6 months supervisory experience.
Coaching Skills Reinforcement
- Value-added skills reinforcement is available to all course participants.
- Please see Skill Reinforcement Sessions for more information.
Partial Client List
- Architectural Institute of BC
- Avcorp Aerospace
- Bau Wow Design
- BC Pharmacy Association
- Chamberlain Springs
- City of Richmond
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC
- CPA Western School of Business
- Deere-Hitachi Specialty Products
- EB Eddy
- Envision Financial
- General Fusion Inc.
- Grand Forks Credit Union
- Haakon Industries
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC
- Johnstone’s Benefits
- Kwantlen Politechnic University
- Maritime Life
- Market Explorers
- Murrick Insurance
- Northcountry Insurance
- Orca Bay
- Pullmaster Winch
- Quadra Mining
- Reliance Insurance
- Salmon Arm Credit Union
- School District #73
- Sparta Controls
- Special Risks Insurance
- Summit Environmental
- UBC & SFU Libraries
- Van Fire and Security
- VanCity Credit Union
- Vancouver Sun